EMPLOYER: Gincor Werx
Gincor Werx is an industry leader in high-quality vocational vehicles including dump vehicles, snow plows and other severe service equipment. Gincor has been ranked as One of Canadas Fastest Growing Companies for four consecutive years with PROFIT 500 and has grown to a team of over 500 employees. With four decades of success in Central Canada, we offer incredible opportunities for professional advancement and growth.
Mechanic Carleton Place
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a Mechanic who has experience working with commercial truck and service vehicles to install products such as dump bodies, snow & ice products.
In this role, you will work with our expert team on a variety of standard and customized heavy equipment installs.
- Installation of truck equipment such as such as dump bodies, snow & ice products (snow plows, spreader)
- Work with shop team to determine approach, including material requirements, tools and method of installation for optimal quality and safety.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components.
- Complete assembly work in a timely manner, meeting customer expectations and project time estimates.
- Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical/electrical systems and welding with a range of types of materials.
- Provide leadership by demonstrating high level of best work practices and quality control.
- Actively support customer satisfaction initiatives and determine the need for other unrelated repairs
- Other related mechanical duties.
- Promote and participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Gincor's Health and Safety Policy and best practices.
Education and Qualifications:
- Solid mechanical skills and hands-on experience working with heavy duty vehicles equipment and accessories.
- One or more years experience with truck parts assembly and installations, rigging and fabrication of different products and systems.
- Basic knowledge of cutting, welding and fabrication.
- Able to read and understand drawings, schematics and technical bulletins.
- Knowledge of hydraulic pumps, equipment and valves, and 12V electrical circuits.
- Customer centric with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- Strong planning, organizational, attention to detail and quality.
- Determination to deliver a very high level of customer service in a timely manner.
- Versatile and able to work independently and in a team.
Please apply on-line or in person at our Carleton Place location at 130 Pick Road.
This is a full time job 40 hours per week, 7:30 to 4:30, Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun career, are results driven, motivated and anxious to become part of a dynamic team then Gincor is looking for you!
Gincor offers a challenging, innovative, fast-moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace.
Please contact HR should you require special accommodation with the application or interviewing process.
We thank all applicants. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
START DATE: 01/20/2020