EMPLOYER: Gincor Werx
Gincor Werx is an industry leader in high-quality vocational vehicles including dump vehicles, snow plows and other severe service equipment. Gincor has been ranked as One of Canada�s Fastest Growing Companies for four consecutive years with PROFIT 500 and has grown to a team of over 500 employees. With four decades of success in Central Canada, we offer incredible opportunities for professional advancement and growth.
Mechanic � Carleton Place
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a Mechanic who has experience working with commercial truck and service vehicles to install products such as dump bodies, snow & ice products.
In this role, you will work with our expert team on a variety of standard and customized heavy equipment installs.
- Installation of truck equipment such as such as dump bodies, snow & ice products (snow plows, spreader)
- Work with shop team to determine approach, including material requirements, tools and method of installation for optimal quality and safety.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components.
- Complete assembly work in a timely manner, meeting customer expectations and project time estimates.
- Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical/electrical systems and welding with a range of types of materials.
- Provide leadership by demonstrating high level of best work practices and quality control.
- Actively support customer satisfaction initiatives and determine the need for other unrelated repairs
- Other related mechanical duties.
- Promote and participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Gincor's Health and Safety Policy and best practices.
Education and Qualifications:
- Solid mechanical skills and hands-on experience working with heavy duty vehicles equipment and accessories.
- One or more years� experience with truck parts assembly and installations, rigging and fabrication of different products and systems.
- Basic knowledge of cutting, welding and fabrication.
- Able to read and understand drawings, schematics and technical bulletins.
- Knowledge of hydraulic pumps, equipment and valves, and 12V electrical circuits.
- Customer centric with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- Strong planning, organizational, attention to detail and quality.
- Determination to deliver a very high level of customer service in a timely manner.
- Versatile and able to work independently and in a team.
Please apply on-line or in person at our Carleton Place location at 130 Pick Road.
This is a full time job 40 hours per week, 7:30 to 4:30, Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun career, are results driven, motivated and anxious to become part of a dynamic team then Gincor is looking for you!
Gincor offers a challenging, innovative, fast-moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace.
Please contact HR should you require special accommodation with the application or interviewing process.
We thank all applicants. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted.