EMPLOYER: Payment Source
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative that will support both our retail network environment and consumers using our alternative payment solutions. With over 15,000 Canadian Retailers as our clients, you need to be comfortable talking to store owners, managers, and front store staff in a friendly and helpful manner. We also intake calls from Canadian consumers regarding a variety of alternative payment methods including PaySimply.ca and Amazon Cash.
- Manage all customer relationships ensuring timely delivery of support services via email, telephone, web, chat, etc. concerning all products, programs, and applications, implementing enhancements and other issues.
- Help our retail customers set up and maintain their hardware & software including occasional troubleshooting of domain and third party phone/internet issues, website and browser support, and other technical issues.
- Provide successful resolution to all customer inquiries and complaints; ensuring the customer is satisfied with the end result.
- Assist in managing customer data integrity.
- Continually preserve the confidentiality and security of customer data and information.
- Liaise with management regarding operational errors and improving processes.
- One year of customer service experience; call centre or support desk experience an asset.
- High school diploma required. A certificate/diploma in a related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must. Bilingual is an asset (one or more of French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, or Spanish).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, speaking with customers while using multiple applications to meet their needs.
- Technical support experience an asset
- Accuracy in listening, problem-solving, data entry, and communicating with others.
- Able to learn quickly with little direction.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Google applications.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- A sense of humour!
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 09/262019
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.