Bilingual Industrial Mechanical Facility Maintenance class 3 – Permanent Position
What’s in it for you?
• Work with a wonderful team while under the supervision of the Installations Manager
• Steady, stable and permanent employment at $28-30/hr based on experience
• 12hr shifts on a rotation from 7AM-7PM and 7PM-7AM
What is the job?
• Responsible for daily verification and functioning of mechanical systems and rooms
• Surveillance and control of the boiler rooms
• Must analyze water samples and steam, and add appropriate products in order to stabilize the systems
• Open and shut high/low pressure valves according to needs
• Operate the boilers, which includes restarting them as required
• Provide customer service when responding to service calls
• Participate in the preventative maintenance program of mechanical system and others (ex, filtration and water softening)
• Assist installation maintenance team
• Daily maintenance of data registry for TSSA and internal registry for the heating
What you bring to the job?
• Ontario 3d or 4th Class Operating Engineering Certificate
• Is a member of, or is looking to be, the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
• Minimum 5 years experience in building maintenance, or position with similar duties
• Fluently bilingual French/English, both oral and written
• Demonstrates autonomy, initiative, has an analytical mind, and is a team player
• Must have a good knowledge of functions for various mechanical systems such as boilers, water towers and coolants
• Must have a good knowledge of computer maintenance systems and automation of building (BAS)
• Must have a good knowledge of both pneumatic and electric control system DCC
• Previous experience in a hospital setting is an asset
START DATE: 05/01/2020
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.