EMPLOYER: Cash for Trash
Our core business is metal recycling. We are dedicated to reducing the carbon footprint by being
environmentally responsible through the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as
end-of-life vehicles, demolition & construction, and consumer products; batteries, appliances,
aluminum, copper, brass, tin, etc.
We are seeking a welder to join our team to work on specific projects at this time. Salary will be
based on experience. Must be flexible as we operate 6 days a week.
● Complete job assignments in a safe, timely and productive manner
● Maintain work area appearance, clean and organized
● Follow all safety procedures and protocol
● Daily interaction with field, dispatch and management personnel
● 80% welding (weld repairs of primary and support equipment using MIG, TIG and
Stick both Steel and Aluminum) and 20% torching (Break down material to
● Dress according to the climate conditions - work is outside in all types of weather
● Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type / Category:
This position is full time, Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays.
The work is outdoors in all weather conditions.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
● Previous production torching (processing for scrap) experience is required
● Knowledge of equipment function and use for the job (Oxy-Propane gas
assembly, 4’-5’-6’ torches)
● Advanced knowledge of welding/torch safety rules and regulations
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
● Work independently and cooperatively in a team in a timely and efficient manner
● Bondable with clean criminal background check;
● Must have own reliable vehicle to and from work (Stittsville);
● Enjoy working outdoors under all weather conditions
Cash for Trash is a growing metal recycling facility located in Stittsville, ON.
Salary: Hourly $20-$25
Job Type: 3 Months Contract
START DATE: 06/05/2020
Faites-nous savoir si ce poste vous intéresse. Remplissez ce court formulaire et nous vous contacterons rapidement.