- This event has passed.
ParaMed Hiring Fair: 2:30pm – 6:30pm
November 28, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
If you like to work independently, enjoy community home health care and are looking for full or part-time employment, we want you! Make ParaMed your next career move!
Since 1974, ParaMed Home Health Care has been caring for people in their homes by offering a full range of home health care services. ParaMed is seeking people with a passion for caring and helping our clients stay in their home and/or with loved ones.
- Full- and Part-time positions for days, evenings and weekends,
- Competitive Compensation Packages and Pay rates,
- Travel (mileage and time) compensation,
- Paid Training/Orientation time,
- Health and Dental Benefits for the family,
- Cell Phone provided for scheduling and communications
- Employee and Family Assistance Program,
- Vulnerable Sector Search costs reimbursed,
- TB Testing on-site at no charge,
- Membership to Retail Discounts (Perkopolis) for shopping and more
- Career Development ◦Lifelong Learning Opportunities and Professional Development,
- Advancement Opportunities,
- Online E-learning – allows learning when its best for you.
What you bring:
- Availability to work every 2nd weekend
- Priority hiring for those who are available for late afternoon/evening shifts
- Certification in either: Personal Support Worker (PSW), Home Support Worker Level II or III (HSW), Developmental Support Worker (DSW), Health Care Aide (HCA), RPN (with first Clinical completed), RN 2nd Year (with Clinical completed), Internationally-trained Healthcare Professionals (Midwives / Nurses / Physicians), Paramedic, Personal Assistant (PA+2)
- Reliable vehicle with insurance based on your location
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred, but not mandatory